Dr. Anil Vaishnavi
Paediatrics and Neonatology, Paediatrics
After completing my MBBS & Post Graduation from Mumbai University. I started my practising career from Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi in 1999. I joined BHMRC, New Delhi in 2003 as a consultant Neonatologist & Paediatrician. My keen interest is in Neonatology & New Born care with special interest in allergy & respiratory disorders in children. I am a PALS trainer, as well as Breastfeeding initiative trainer.
I am a approved DNB teacher and have teaching experience of 14 years. I have published papers in reputed journals in Paediatrics. Also I have been editor of Paediatric Column's in Salook/Decide Magazine for about five years. I have been executive member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics for Year 2014-15 & 2015-16. Presently I am vice president of IAP Delhi for year 2021. I am also life member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
I have published various articles regarding paediatric diseases in various paediatrics journals of india. I have been invited as judge, moderator, panelist & guest speaker at various conferences & programmes.
- Senior residency for 3yrs from Aruna Asaf Ali Hospital, Delhi
- Worked as Asst. Consultant in Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi.
- Presently working in this hospital from 2003.
Area of Interest:
- Respiratory problem in children
- Growth and development
- General pediatrics
- Best resident award at by Nair Hospital in year 1996
- Awarded best doctor by Delhi Medical Association in year 2016-17
- Clinical trial on hepatitis B vaccine for Bharat Biotech Ltd as Co-coordinator in 2000.
- Clinical trial on oral cepodem in Enteric fever in paediatric patients as investigator in 2005.
- Life member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics, Mumbai
- Life member of ISCCM
For Appointments: 9953363343, 9810056991