Dr. Majid Ahmed Talikoti
Batra Cancer Centre, Surgery Oncology
Dr. Majid is one of the distinguished medical professional in the field of surgical oncology with an expertise of more than a decade in the field of surgical oncology. He has gained specialized structured surgical oncology training and performed all the major operative procedures like commando surgery and various neck dissections for head and neck cancer, thoracic, gastrointestinal, breast surgery, oncoplasty and many more. He has also been associated to various leading medical research institutes across the country.
Head and neck surgery, conservative and reconstructive breast surgery, gastrointestinal cancer surgery, lung resections, gynae onco surgery, soft tissue tumour resections and oncoplasty.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- MS General Surgery, Al Ameen Medical College, Bijapur, India (2007)
- MBBS Al Ameen Medical College, Bijapur, India (2001)
Fellowships and Trainings:
- Training in advanced surgical oncology from National Cancer Centre, Japan (2010-2011)
- Extensive training in surgical oncology at BRAIRCH, AIIMS, India (2007-2010)
- Has been an educational faculty for DNB surgical oncology under National Board of Examination
- An active member to international societies like Society of American Gastro Endoscopic Surgeons, Society of Surgical Oncology (SSO) and European Society of Oncology (ESMO)
- An active member to IASO, ASI, SELSI and IAGES
- Has been actively involved in organizing CMEs, symposiums, health talks at various scientific forums
- Has various national and international publications and research papers to his credit
- Has participated in various national and international conferences