Dr. Meghana Nathani Kabra
Internal Medicine, Critical Care, Respiratory & Sleep Med.,
Dr. Meghana pursued the three-year post graduate (DNB) course in General Medicine from University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi University. Qualified the DNB examination for General Medicine in June 2004 in first attempt.
- Completed ICMR Senior Research Fellowship in 2004. Conducted study on "Role of Chlamydia Pneumoniae Infection in Acute Ischemic Strokes”.
- Fellowship in HIV medicine from Maulana Azad Medical College (2013-14) and implemented a project titled "Strengthening of HIV care Services at Batra Hospital and Medical research center: A Tertiary Care private Hospital”
- Completed PG Diploma in infectious diseases in association with University of New South Wales Australia.
- Presently working as full time Sr. Consultant in Department of Medicine, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi. Has independent OPD and admission rights.
Post PG Experience :16 yrs
Post DNB Work Experience:
- 12.08.2004 to 13.11.2004 at Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital as Senior Resident in Medicine.
- 16.11.2004 to 12.09.2005 at Hindu Rao Hospital as Senior Resident in Medicine
- 24.11.2005 to 23.11.2008 at Safdarjung Hospital as Senior Resident in Medicine and Hematology.
- Worked as attending consultant in medicine in Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Research & Sciences from Jan. 2009 to Dec.09.
- Worked as consultant in association with Dr Arun Dewan department of medicine, Batra Hospital from Jan, 2010.
Area of Interest:
- HIV and infectious diseases, Rheumatology
For appointments: 9953363343
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org